Western Ma Engagement Photos
What you need to about our engagement sessions.
- They can be included in a wedding collection (best value) or purchased a la carte.
- The session will last up to two hours.
- You can have as many outfit changes as you would like during the session.
- In most cases, we will start your session about 2 hours before sunset as that is when we will find the most flattering light.
- The sessions take place 45 minutes from my home office in Belchertown Ma. . Further travel can be arranged for a nominal fee.
- Don’t know how to pose for your photos, No worries we will give you directions that will make you look your best.
- Most engagement sessions are scheduled Monday – Thursday with some exceptions depending on availability.
Here’s what to do next!
Fill out the form below to get the ball rolling.
We’ll schedule a time for a quick phone chat.
Schedule your Session
Rock your shoot!
I have photographed over 150 Western Ma engagement sessions in the last 9 years. Through the experience of these 150 + engagement sessions, I have learned to be able to direct couples with an easy-to-understand language that helps them to look their best throughout their session. As a result, they receive stunning and natural-looking photos without ever wondering how they should be standing or what they should be doing.
If you are looking for those light and airy-looking photos where the sky is all white and there is no detail in the brightest areas of the photos then you have landed in the wrong spot.
I like to say my photos of a certain pop to them and I am able to achieve this by when necessary adding additional lighting. Yes, this took a little more time to learn and it also takes extra equipment to photograph with my style. I definitely feel the extra effort is worth it and I hope you will agree.